About Great Southern Columns
C-GRADE LUMBER MEANS SMALL KNOTS AND NO WANE
- Other columns use #1 which doesn't provide the clarity of a C-Grade or the density of an appearance-grade product.
KDAT MICRONIZED COPPER
- Treated with micronized copper and KDAT for the best protection against rot, fungal decay, and termite attack and environmentally preferred to boot!
HOLLOW CORE MAKES COLUMN LIGHTER WEIGHT
- What's more, it also increases structural capacity and allows hidden electrical wiring.
HIGHER STRENGTH RATING THAN OTHER GLULAM COLUMNS
- Our glulam columns have the highest strength ratings in their category.
HIGH-GRADE KDAT LUMBER
- KDAT means they're seasoned under controlled circumstances, and that means you won't have to worry about shrinking or waiting to paint.
Great Southern Columns Resources
Great Southern Columns Residential Warranty.pdf
Great Southern Columns Brochure.pdf
Great Southern Columns Installation Guide.pdf
Great Southern Columns MSDS.pdf