CORE VALUES AND PURPOSE
As individuals, U.S. LUMBER employees have nine core values that we live by. They didn't come from consultants, nor are they aspirational. They reflect what we actually believe and how we actually behave. They are WHO we are.
- Be Consistently Responsive to Customers and Suppliers.
- Always Do the Right Thing - Even When it is Hard.
- Don't Finish Fresh. Give Everything You Have Every Day.
- Live with Intentionality. Make Sure Your Progress is on a Well Conceived Path.
- Give Credit Where Credit is Due. Most of the Credit is Not Due to You.
- Use Your Influence to Have a Uniquely Positive Impact on People.
- Develop People by Serving the Whole Person.
- Live out Idealism. Don't Settle.
- Lead with Influence; not Position, Title or Tenure.
U.S. LUMBER believes that by maintaining a culture based on these Core Values, we are building a high performance organization that can actually make a difference in our world one person at a time.